15 replies to this topic

#1 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

Most of you must be wondering about what happened to me. Why I am silent? Where have I been? etc...

Well, Life is very unpredictable. Some events happens to your life and your whole life changes. Sometimes, life puts you at cross roads and you need to take decision which route to choose. Life does not give you option of choosing both roads.

I was put in this same situation by life some time ago where I need to decide if I want to continue my online earning venture or forcefully take other road. Please keep in mind that this has nothing to do with LR situation that affected me badly. Due to privacy reasons, I do not want to disclose reasons for my decision of quitting online earning.

Now I have other priorities and responsibilities which I need to adhered to. After exploring all the options, I could not able to find spare couple of hours of time every day to be in this industry.

So, here I am, saying final goodbye to all of you. For the time I was active here, I have learned a lot from many members and I will not be able to forget this time with all of you. I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry if I have hurt anybody's feeling knowingly or unknowingly.

Also I would like to thank all of you for your continuous support and encouragement especially to Colaro, Frank, Vis & Anthyp.

Just before writing this post, I have donated $ 126.4 to PM account of PHF pool. This is all the money left with me and I have donated all as a small payback to this community.

I wish very best of luck to all of you and wish all the members of this awesome community make lots of money in future.

GOOD BYE & GOOD LUCK... :)

PS: Colaro, please check if you have received the money. Also I will leave decision with you if you want to downgrade me to basic member or delete my account from this forum.

• RawGeseepap, fenge, LesliePt and 3 others like this

#2 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Hello Hyiptoon old fruit,  :)

I've been expecting this for a while...

No long comments from me this time, just a quick Goodbye and All the Best for you & yours.

Keep smiling, Ok ?

Cheers mate.  ;)

https://www.youtube....h?v=7ieCUL0OFDw

• RawGeseepap likes this

#3 anthyp

anthyp

HYIP investor

• Moderators
  • 444 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:24 PM

Same from me...

Goodbye and all the best for you and yours.

#4 Leela

Leela

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

All the best mate...

#5 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Stay Cool 

may the force be with you

always

best

prvt34

#6 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hello and goodbye hyiptoon

Personally I think those who have decided to STAY or LEAVE this industry are extremely BRAVE people.
Of course your absence has left an empty space in these forums and hearts
But life has to go on,
you're doing the right thing as long as the decision brings betterment in your personal life
Thank you for all the hard work you have done in keeping these forums going in the past
Grateful for your donation to the PHF pool as well
Wishing you all the best, peace and prosperity
One love.......

#7 sheva75

sheva75

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

Hello and goodbye,

i hope your life will turn out to the very best:),

to bad i never had the chance to learn to know you.

• hyipfever likes this

#8 Antaly

Antaly

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

Goodbye & Good Luck to you Hyiptoon...

Thanks for your contribution and your creative ideas that you have contributed!

Wish you all the best!

• hyipfever likes this

#9 Jasconius

Jasconius

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

Bye and all the luck you can get, in HYIP and private life alike :)

• hyipfever likes this

#10 Liberty

Liberty

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(90)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

Goodbye and good luck, hyiptoon.

I'm tempted to say keep in touch [on FB maybe?] but I guess we all prefer the digital profiles we have created and formed over time.

All the best for the future :)

• hyipfever likes this

#11 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,786 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

Glad to have some news from you hyiptoon!

I don't have the intention to delete your account. I downgrade you to Gold Member because you are such a member for many members in our community. Feel free to discuss any time with us here, we will glad to have some news!

Your help and contribution have made this community what it is now. I have implemented most of your great ideas in this forum. And we can be proud, you too, I'm very pleased about the results of those implementations.

What a pity I will not have you with your ideas and your smile. I want current members and future members remember of your actions here to the benefits of this community.

A good reason not to delete your account. You can just say an "Hello"!

I wish you all the best in your future life!

P.S : Thanks again for your generosity to this community. I received your donation.

• hyipfever and EL-Banna like this

#12 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Hello and Goodbye Hyiptoon,

Life sometimes, can be pretty rough, and may require our undivided attention, that's just game of life, don't let this discourage you! You are leaving us for now, nevertheless you may come anytime later mate.... Hyptoon I will miss you, smartass, hopefully you will do well!

all the best

Drave

P.S. Don't forget to stop by and say hello in-case you would want to  ;)

• hyipfever likes this

#13 fenge

fenge

PHP[Main(40)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

Most of you must be wondering about what happened to me. Why I am silent? Where have I been? etc...

Well, Life is very unpredictable. Some events happens to your life and your whole life changes. Sometimes, life puts you at cross roads and you need to take decision which route to choose. Life does not give you option of choosing both roads.

I was put in this same situation by life some time ago where I need to decide if I want to continue my online earning venture or forcefully take other road. Please keep in mind that this has nothing to do with LR situation that affected me badly. Due to privacy reasons, I do not want to disclose reasons for my decision of quitting online earning.

Now I have other priorities and responsibilities which I need to adhered to. After exploring all the options, I could not able to find spare couple of hours of time every day to be in this industry.

So, here I am, saying final goodbye to all of you. For the time I was active here, I have learned a lot from many members and I will not be able to forget this time with all of you. I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry if I have hurt anybody's feeling knowingly or unknowingly.

Also I would like to thank all of you for your continuous support and encouragement especially to Colaro, Frank, Vis & Anthyp.

Just before writing this post, I have donated $ 126.4 to PM account of PHF pool. This is all the money left with me and I have donated all as a small payback to this community.

I wish very best of luck to all of you and wish all the members of this awesome community make lots of money in future.

GOOD BYE & GOOD LUCK... :)

PS: Colaro, please check if you have received the money. Also I will leave decision with you if you want to downgrade me to basic member or delete my account from this forum.

The forum is honest and warm .It looks like I come to the right place!

Goodbye to hyiptoon!It is a pity I have no chance to know  and study from you!

Your donation to the PHF pool are great and break my heart!Thank you!

Wish you all the best!

#14 Nik

Nik

• Moderators
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:53 AM

Take care of your life, family and real world.

Those things are more important.

come by some time just to say hi.

#15 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:33 AM

i wish you all the best.

come visit the forum from time to time if you want!

#16 maree

maree

PHP[Main(60)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:14 AM

i dont know who hyiptoon is, but i cried while reading his message.  :(

• Rossman01 likes this