#1 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

Which soft drink do you prefer ?

Do you belong to the Real Coca-Cola Clan or are you a Lipsmackin Pepsi Fan ?

I prefer Pepsi myself. Cola is a little sharp for me. :wacko:

Irn Bru is good. (It's made in Scotland from Girders, you know)... :P

I'm getting rather partial to Dr. Peppers as well...

What's your Soft tipple ?

;)

• private34 likes this

#2 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:02 AM

No soft drinks for me, it's just not worth the calories. Gimme gallon of pistachio-choclate ice cream or big juicy steak instead....but sugary water? Naah, man it won't cut it

#3 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:17 AM

actually i love pepsi , its less sparkling and more sweet but the taste is also better 

since very young i like more pepsi but most of the times i end up drinking coca cola, more easy to find 

when i was young i use to drink coca cola and a cake for breakfast , my mother gave me everyday 50 cents to take a breakfast , (a decent one) but I ended up eating those cakes and drinking cola , I was like 12 years old.

dr peppers no please

also those colas with cherry taste are horrible , but cant complain  some people like them

#4 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:10 AM

No soft drinks for me, it's just not worth the calories. Gimme gallon of pistachio-choclate ice cream or big juicy steak instead....but sugary water? Naah, man it won't cut it

You aren't one of those calorie-counters, are you ?

I've kept within 2 stone of my average weight for the past 30-odd years, eat and drink what I like, when I like, and never counted calories.

Cream by the gallons, cakes, and all other foods now considered bad for you have constantly been shoved down my cakehole incessantly, lol.

Heck, one of my favourite snack was Beef Dripping toast with lashings of salt !..... scrumptious, i can taste it right now, slurp.........

You don't like it though, fair enough mate.... ;)

Cheers.

#5 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:12 AM

actually i love pepsi , its less sparkling and more sweet but the taste is also better 

since very young i like more pepsi but most of the times i end up drinking coca cola, more easy to find 

when i was young i use to drink coca cola and a cake for breakfast , my mother gave me everyday 50 cents to take a breakfast , (a decent one) but I ended up eating those cakes and drinking cola , I was like 12 years old.

dr peppers no please

also those colas with cherry taste are horrible , but cant complain  some people like them

Aah, a fellow Lipsmacker........

No Dr Peppers though, sniff, sniff...... :(

Cheers.

#6 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

Cola addicted... i used to drink 2 cans of coke every single day (some days only one), but i had to stop it 4 mounths ago, because of bad illness, and havent drunk it for 4 mounths now

#7 Liberty

Liberty

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(90)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:32 AM

I prefer CocaCola, though it's not like I wouldn't have Pepsi if it's offered to me.

Not a big cola fan, I have it occasionally.

Any aerated drink with carbonated water is actually very bad for health, whether you're a calorie counter or not.

http://www.dailymail...heyre-evil.html

B) ;)

#8 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:10 AM

Any aerated drink with carbonated water is actually very bad for health, whether you're a calorie counter or not.

http://www.dailymail...heyre-evil.html

B) ;)

Thanks for the warning. Nice to see a touch of sanity in here, mate. :)

Yeah, that's true.... And there's plenty of other things we're supposed to stay away from, but then again, who does the right & proper things for our health & lifestyle ?

A lifetime without chocolate & cream, sugar, salt, tea, coffee, etc.... The mind boggles.. :o

But that's another topic, let's get the Soft Drinks finished with first... ;)

#9 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:13 AM

Cola addicted... i used to drink 2 cans of coke every single day (some days only one), but i had to stop it 4 mounths ago, because of bad illness, and havent drunk it for 4 mounths now

Yep, Pako. It's best to cut down a bit. Remind me to do the same one of these years.... ;)

#10 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

You aren't one of those calorie-counters, are you ?

Depends  :D  When the season comes I do maintain weight because of my weight class (if I would not my butt would be swept as it already happened few times). Off season? Come to daddy  :anim_32:  :anim_32:

By the way when I was in my teens I drank regularly 2l bottle of coke everyday, so yeah I can understand where your passion for soft drinks comes from- Missthattimes :P

#11 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

Depends  :D  When the season comes I do maintain weight because of my weight class (if I would not my butt would be swept as it already happened few times). Off season? Come to daddy  :anim_32:  :anim_32:

By the way when I was in my teens I drank regularly 2l bottle of coke everyday, so yeah I can understand where your passion for soft drinks comes from- Missthattimes :P

hehe..

#12 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:38 AM

theres ppl who also like cola rum and with whiskey , for me its a nono

#13 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

no soft drinks for me.

lots of water, lots of smoothies with rice or soy milk, lots of fresh fruits juices, an occasional beer from time to time.

#14 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:04 AM

Yep. each to his/her own Keep on tipplin'.... ;)