1) Staff are responsive to questions and willing to participate in members' concerns. Rules and regulations are enforced well to keep things running smoothly. Everyone has different personalities and sometimes we argue and fight but it's all in a healthy spirit.
2) Everyone is so willing to share information whether or not there is a monetary reward - cyberdigi, casper, martlink put up excel sheets so we can clearly see their investments without having to guess at the numbers and that takes time and energy and is very much appreciated. Liberty answers my questions about add wallet although s/he really didn't have to. Gummi shares his strategies and enthusiasm about new upcoming programs, and all of us jumping on the bandwagon with him, make this place exciting.
3) This is a secure place where everyone may ask questions without sounding stupid and also share their failures without humiliation (how we have been scammed and robbed of our hard earned money). Imagine us telling our spouse or friends, hey I lost $150 because of those bloody spam mails posing as Liberty Reserve... Watching their facial expressions alone would be hard to bear when we ourselves are already condemning ourselves for being so stupid. But here where everyone can emphasize we can share without expecting judgement and also help others not to make our stupid mistakes. This is a safe haven.
4) There are resources here to help with the tracking and calculation of investments done by Gummi, there are actual numbers and figures of investments done by heroes and brave members like hyiptoon, drave and hyip fever. They have stood at the front lines so we can be somewhat protected (we are like sheep and they are the shepherds who chase away the wolves). We will only follow when they tell us it is 'safe' - if there is such a thing as safety in this hyip world.
5) There is humor and entertainment with everybody's own sense of funniness - like Vis with his songs and monologues (angel and demon included). Posting jokes and quotes and such all help to lighten the mood and provide a little bit of reprieve from the stresses waiting for the next payout from nonstoppayments (which has, ironically, stopped). There is also drama when Colaro gets angry and vents his frustration in the forum. It is all very good fun.
I hope we will keep this up my friends, because coming to think of it we are all strangers, I have never seen you nor touched you but already I have come to rely on you. May we continue to grow, both in spirit and in number. Cheers everybody!
- Colaro, hyiptoon, hyip777 and 12 others like this